Enjoying healthy, delicious food and quality supplements.
The Lean Kitchen Company began with our Co-founder’s passions for living a healthy lifestyle. This included regular exercise, a balanced diet, and incorporating daily supplements into their regimens to enhance their journeys. From the humble beginnings of a small commercial kitchen, to creating a store front, and eventually franchising their brand nationwide, Lean Kitchen is quickly becoming a household name.
Our entire team is here to cheer you on while you travel your healthy lifestyle journey, and we are eager to offer tips on creating your roadmap towards lifelong, healthy habits.
New Year’s Reso-what???
Studies show that approximately 80% of New Year’s resolutions fail, with 25% of those failing the first week of January. So instead of labeling it New Year’s resolution, why don’t we call it a Healthy Lifestyle Resolution? After all, your journey should be enjoyable, not overwhelming, satisfying, and not feel like a chore.
Quick Tips to Beginning (and continuing) your Healthy Lifestyle
- Consider making a list of three to five goals that you want to achieve over the next few months. These could include weight loss, exercising regularly, meal planning/prepping, or getting adequate sleep.
- Track your progress in a journal or even on a calendar, marking the days that you complete your goals.
- Don’t get distressed or discouraged if you have an off day or even a few days! There is always tomorrow to start again towards your goals.
- Start small and trust the process.
Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself.
– George Bernard Shaw, author
Lean Kitchen meals and snacks include a variety of options that will meet your weekly dietary needs and relieve the burden of meal prepping on your own. They can be pre-ordered, picked up, or delivered to your home or office on a weekly basis. Our stores also keep the coolers stocked with freshly made options for on-the-go or last-minute healthy food choices.
In addition, Lean Kitchen offers a variety of supplements that can enhance your day-to-day health needs including pre- and post- workout products, meal replacements, and more. While a healthy diet and regular exercise are an invaluable, supplements can be a worthwhile addition to your routine.
Stop by one of our locations today to chat with our team members and we can help you decide what products fit your lifestyle and goals!